DJ Lethal dari Limp Bizkit menonton video Youtube yang membandingkan dia dan Joe Hahn. Di twitternya, DJ Lethal tersinggung dan mengatakan perbandingan itu adalah hal yang mustahil.

"Wow, just seen the YouTube video, some fan made. DJ Lethal Vs Joe Hahn? That's like Jimi Hendrix vs Estebahn"
"Chuck Norris And Flavor vs Emo Nerd !! Really? I want my sounds you stole back, how do you battle a DJ if you don't even know how to DJ?"
"Your my step son, stick to videos and if you scratch, change your sound at least once! Same scratch, every song. I'm kingkong, you are dingdong"
"Excuse me, my friend showed me the video. Simple 1) Don't scratch on a song for no reason! 2) Be original!"
"Its like this foo stole my identity with a fake credit card."
"I had to get that off my chest!! Whatever!! I actually like Joe as a person but that YouTube video pissed me off"
"I'm allowed to have my own opinion, don't like it suck it!!! I think LP is the most original, most talented band out there,my bad... NOT hahaaaa"
"Ok I'm done, was trying out @charlie sheens shoes. Don't like the fit.lol. Sorry LP fans. I let my emotions get the best of me. Chester is dope"

Berikut video yang dimaksud.


Sumber : LPAmerican

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment

Budayakan memberi komentar yang bermutu, no spam...

    Followers

    Labels