MTV merilis sebuah foto yang diambil dari musik video single Linkin Park selanjutnya, Iridescent. Dalam sebuah wawancara dengan Mike Shinoda, dia juga memberitahukan sedikit detail video tersebut.
"All I know about the concept is that [Linkin Park turntablist/frequent director] Joe Hahn sent me an e-mail that said something about 'In the valley of the blind, the one-eyed man is king,' or something like that," singer/rapper Mike Shinoda laughed. "And the next thing I know, I've got horns growing out of my shoulders, and I've got one blind eye, and I've got a white dog and a snake on a throne made of antlers. I think you'd have to ask Joe what that all means."
MTV juga memposting video behind the scenes dari Iridescent.


Sumber : LPA, MTV

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment

Budayakan memberi komentar yang bermutu, no spam...

    Followers

    Labels